Arminera 2019 – Buenos Aires, Argentina 7 – 9 May 2019
The Department for International Trade (DIT) offers you a unique opportunity to participate of the largest International Trade Fair for the Mining Industry in Argentina.
Argentina is the gateway to a pipeline of 18 projects with investments of £ 5.2 billion to produce Copper, Gold, Lithium and Silver mostly in challenging areas requiring careful planning of the operations.
Arminera, organised by the Argentine Mining Association (CAEM), is a biennial event that has become the meeting place for the main national and international professionals, companies and organizations related to the mining industry.
During three days, the exhibition will bring together two hundred exhibitors and over ten thousand visitors.
UK companies from across the mining supply chain are welcome to participate on the UK Pavilion.
Participants will receive support from the Department for International Trade before and during the event as well as access to the conference and key business networking activity.
Benefits of participation
Our £4.000 package includes:
• Unique chance for companies to gain traction in an attractive sector context in which the UK expertise is well known.
• Introduction to regional companies.
• Programme of 1-2-1 meetings with experts and buyers.
• Networking reception at HM Ambassador’s Residence in Buenos Aires.
• Two minutes of your company video screened six times per hour in the British stand.
• Company logo in stand.
• Listing in show catalogue.
• Possibility of presenting at Technical Seminars.
• Assistance in finding potential agents in the market.
• Briefing on regional market opportunities by DIT experts.
Deadline for application: 14 September 2018
Interested companies should contact
Alfredo Fierro, Deputy Director Trade & Investment (email@example.com)