Acknowledging the unprecedented situation that the COVID-19 outbreak has imposed on Europe, the Committee for European Construction Equipment (CECE) together with the Swedish trade association, SACE, presents a fully digital Congress. Connect this exciting event livestreamed from a TV studio in Stockholm absolutely free.
CECE Congress 8 October 2020, 7.30 am – 11.30 am (BST)
The COVID-19 crisis has changed business reality for everyone. During the CECE Congress 2020 you will learn how the European construction equipment industry is planning to recover and be briefed on the latest trends and challenges of the sector.
- Understand how the uncertain political and economic situation could affect your business
- Prepare for times of change and industrial recovery
- Learn from the compelling cases of competing OEMs
- Hear what key customers expect from industry
- Learn about current and future challenges of the industry
Focus of the Congress
CECE Congress takes a deep dive into the post COVID-19 reality and considers the impact on the construction equipment sector. Sessions address the current regulatory challenges, economic update on the construction equipment markets, innovation and latest digital trends in the sector.
Click here for the full Congress programme (note: programme times are given in European time. Take off an hour for BST).
For your free registration in the CECE Congress 8 October 2020, click here.