BREXIT BRIEFING II – AND MARKETS REVIEW
WEDNESDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2017
Manchester United FC, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0RA
10.00 hrs to 15.30 hrs
This is the follow up event to our successful Spring BREXIT BRIEFING. Exclusive and free to CEA members and invited guests, the programme will include;
- Steve Crosley , Business Development Manager, UK Export Finance
- Malcolm Harbour CBE, CEA Patron and former MEP with a special interest in the EU Single Market.
- Malcolm Kent, CEA Senior Technical Consultant.
- Paul Lyons MBA, Market Information Manager, Construction Equipment Association.
- Professor Noble Francis, Economics Director at the CPA.
We are pleased to confirm the Briefing Moderator, Chris Sleight BEng, Senior Consultant, Off-Highway Research Ltd.
Please see below for the outline programme and speaker biographies.