22-25 November, Shanghai
When it comes to its significance, Bauma China is a leading trade fair for the entire construction and building material machine industry in China and all of Asia. It is the leading platform for tapping this important growth market: Companies that participate secure themselves the best chances for a high return on their investment and sustainable success!
Bauma China set new records in 2012;
- 3,098 exhibitors, 1,007 international exhibitors from 42 countries – up 14%
- 300,000 sqm
- around 191,000 trade visitors from 148 countries – up 7%
- 93% of all visitors were decision-makers looking specifically for new solutions: CEOs, managers, investors and buyers from around the world.
- 98% of exhibitors in 2014 said they would exhibit again
Experts from the following sectors:
- Construction enterprises
- Construction machinery manufacturers
- Construction machinery trade and service providers
- Construction machinery leasing companies
- Building materials industry
- Architects offices / Design institutes
- Engineering companies
- Ministries, associations, universities, research & development.
- National pavilions from UK, USA, Italy, South Korea, Germany, Finland, Spain and Turkey
The CEA has been given DIT support to run a UK Pavilion at Bauma China 2016 and stand sales for this event are now open. The DIT Trade Access Programme (TAP) offers grants of £2,500 per eligible UK exhibitor. Please complete and return the booking form below to secure your space at Bauma China.
DIT Trade Access Programme (TAP) Terms and Conditions
To check your eligibility to apply for the DIT Trade Access Programme, please check the current DIT Tradeshow Access Programme support for overseas exhibitors terms and conditions for exhibitors.