20-25 April 2015
The CEA is delighted to report that it will run a UK Pavilion at Intermat 2015 and that stand sales for this event will soon be open – and will reflect the early-bird savings offered by the Intermat organisers. Intermat has fully overhauled its floor plan for 2015 around its “traditional” exhibition areas at Paris-Nord: the outside demonstration areas, together with halls 5A, 5B and 6; and for the first time will include the newer Hall 7, instead of halls 3 and 4. The CEA is pleased to advise that a prime position in the Intermat restructure has been secured for the UK Pavilion. The UK Pavilion is located at the front of Hall 6 opposite one of the show’s new entrances.
In 2012 the 9th Intermat reported record results:
- 1,350 exhibitors – 67% international
- more than 200,000 visitors – including 145,082 identified trade visitors (up 15.8% on 2009), 34.2% international
- 96% of visitors were satisfied with their visit
- 87% of exhibitors satisfied with the quality of contacts they made
- sales exceeded expectations – “The total value of the equipment on offer over the 6 days was estimated at $2 billion, some 5% of which translated into orders, an equivalent of approximately $100 million,” said Exhibition Manager, Maryvonne Lanoë
It is expected that the UKTI Trade Access Programme (TAP) will offer grants of £1,500 per eligible exhibitor and this should be confirmed in autumn 2014. Full details of the UK Pavilion and POD terms are available below. Interest is already high and space is limited, so please contact email@example.com to book your stand space.
For further information on Intermat 2015, please view the official Intermat website: http://paris-en.intermatconstruction.com