Department for International Trade (DIT) webinar
Friday 7 July 2017 at 10:30am (BST)
Understanding how to select and research potential export markets is a key concern for new and experienced exporters.
This webinar will introduce you to a simple way of prioritising potential countries to export to and provide practical advice on how to find out more about your target markets and sectors, including potential customers, competitors, market conditions and regulations.
You will learn about:
- key criteria for selecting and prioritising overseas export countries
- what information you need to support your export planning
- how to make effective use of the internet and other sources of desk research
- simple ways to research in your chosen market
- how to gain an in-depth understanding of potential customers and partners
If the time is inconvenient in your time zone, please register for the webinar and you will be notified when the replay is available.