10.30 – 15.30, Tuesday 17 September 2019
Deal or No Deal: Export Planning for life after leaving the EU.
Delivered by Jim Fanshawe, MD, Your Export Department
Generously hosted by the Nylacast Group – Nylacast World Headquarters, 480 Thurmaston Boulevard, Leicester, LE4 9LN
Price: FREE to CEA Members – £225 (ex VAT) Non-Members with Lunch and light refreshments provided. Free onsite parking.
Who should attend? Anyone involved in export, but especially personnel with day to day responsibility for the implementation of export documentation, shipping and payments.
- Where are we now? An overview of exit preparations and likely effects for exporters.
- International suppliers and customers – keeping them informed.
- Incoterms – understanding their importance in international trade. Brexit could mean greater importance for Incoterms rules in Europe.
- Temporary Simplified Customs Procedures – what they are and how they could help you.
- Basic Customs Issues – Brexit related issues around customs and tariffs.
- Business Impact – employees and settled status, trademarking and CE marks, contracts and agreements, exchange rates, taxes, duties and cash flow.
- Heading to the Brexit Finishing Line.
Space is limited, book your place today. firstname.lastname@example.org