Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) at Investing
in African Mining Indaba in Cape Town, South Africa from 5-8
February 2018 and engage with the leading players in African
DIT will be hosting a stand at this event and we want your company to join us. Expect to benefit from high-quality, on-stand networking activities as well as exposure to a host of new opportunities as we connect you and potential business partners.
With participants including African Government ministers, industry leaders, mining companies and those involved in mining developments, this event is a fantastic opportunity to develop relationships and demonstrate UK mining innovation.
What to expect:
- Tiered exhibitor packages providing flexible and tailored options for stand participation
- Opportunity to develop relationships with key players in African mining
- Learn about new project opportunities and developments
- Exposure to mining companies, operators and suppliers involved in African mining
- Access to bespoke networking events, sessions and meetings during the event
- Marketing support and support for product launches or announcements
- Support from DIT industry and market experts
Participation on the UK Pavilion is a cost-effective way to take advantage of the opportunity to engage with African mining and will help to ensure a higher profile than if you exhibited independently.
To secure your place at the world’s largest mining investment conference, please email DITMining@brayleino.co.uk. Further information regarding sponsorship packages will be communicated in due course.
|When:||5 – 8 February 2018|
|Where:||Cape Town, South Africa|
|SECURE YOUR PLACE|